Initiated in October 2009, Child Advocacy on Rights & Education Trust otherwise called CARE Trust is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-partisan membership organization advocating for the rights of children to education as well as render educational assistance to children with a bid to ensure that every child has access to education, especially as it concerns quality primary and basic education.
The organization was a direct response to the need to bring people together as a group towards supporting the educational needs of children. CARE Trust is therefore positioned to function as an organization which works for a better and developed society by making meaningful contributions into the lives of Children through investing in their education. Our effort is inspired by the believe that We Do Not Only Owe Our People Good Future, We Also Owe Our Future Good People.
To create opportunities for Children to have access to basic education which will provide them with necessary skills needed to Live, Survive and Maximize their Potentials.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To protect and uphold the right of every child to education.
- To provide educational assistance to poor and indigent school children.
- To deliver and provide opportunities that will enable every Child has access to basic education.
- To provide career mentoring and guidance for school children and young adults.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We consider children first in every step or action we take;
- We celebrate, recognize and reward passion, dedication and loyalty to the vision and objectives of CARE Trust.
- We consistently work to demonstrate good personalities with the intention of serving as role models to children
- We recognize the diversity in our society and seek to encourage good relationship and peaceful co-existence among people to avoid losing our priceless jewels (children) to violence or war.
- We always ensure transparency, sincerity and truthfulness in all our dealings.
To find out more about CareTrust, please visit the CareTrust website.