The mission of this initiative is to help children have access to education and information that will enhance their quality of life. Children are integral part of every society and the most vulnerable. Our initiative in rural communities in Nigeria is all about helping children live to their full potential by ensuring they have access to quality primary education.
HOW WE DO THIS
- Support teachers
- Empower mothers
- Enhance learning abilities in children in rural communities.
WHAT WE DO
- For the teachers we compliment their efforts through our volunteers who work to bridge the low teacher-student ratio by teaching in primary schools.
- Empowering mothers in rural areas with enterpreneural skills and encouraging them to send their children to school.
- For the children we provide reading materials and enhance their learning abilities through innovative teaching methods.
- Many children in rural communities are not enrolled in primary schools because their parents cannot afford to send them to school. Those that are in school do not learn much because of the low teacher student ratio or lack of adequate learning materials. If this trend continues this children will grow up to become unproductive adults who will put more economic burden on the community and the society as a whole.
For more information contact
Ayobami Alabi (coodinator CFI)
Telephone - +2348131967570 or 08067704192
Address - 1, udi street abakaliki, Ebonyi state, Nigeria